NEXT100 is an annual awards program instituted by IT NEXT magazine that aims to identify 100 experienced IT managers who have the skills, talent and spirit to become CIOs. The awards process invites aspirants to self-nominate themselves for consideration and qualification for the award.
All NEXT100 award applicants participate in an extensive series of activities that tests their techno-commercial, management and leadership skills. The final selection and nomination of the NEXT100 award recipients is made by a prestigious committee of technology and business leaders (the NEXT100 jury) who evaluate applicants on career accomplishments, professional expertise, skills and potential to be a CIO.
The NEXT100 program culminates in a gala ceremony in November 2017, where each winner is felicitated with a trophy and citation.
The NEXT100 is the only annual awards program that honors and recognizes senior IT managers, and identifies potential for leadership positions. By registering for the NEXT100 program (which, by the way, is free of cost), you get the following benefits:
- Invitation of applications from candidates (Applications open on Wednesday, 1-May-2017)
- Applicants submit completed forms (Last date is Sunday, 1-July-2017)
- All applicants complete the psychometric tests to assess personality traits and leadership style (Last date is Sunday, 1-July-2017)
- Qualified applicants are shortlisted for interview by jury panel
- Reference checks of qualified candidates are done with work supervisors and designated referees
- Qualified candidates are interviewed by NEXT100 jury members
- List of NEXT100 2017 award winners is ratified and announced by jury
- Award winners are invited to attend an expenses paid (travel, boarding & lodging) gala awards night to receive the trophy and citation.
- The NEXT100 2017 commemorative book with profiles of all award winners is circulated to India’s top organizations