Hope you are doing well.
One of the key facets of leadership is to identify and prepare leaders for tomorrow. To help the industry identify the upcoming leaders in the field of IT management, IT NEXT magazine is organizing NEXT100, an awards programme that identifies Senior IT Managers who have the skills, talent and spirit to make it to the top slot, the CIO.
We would request you to encourage your IT Managers to participate in the NEXT100 programme. They can apply at http://next100.in
NEXT100 will put your IT managers through a 6 month long rigorous process that tests their personality and leadership traits and provides them an opportunity to improve their professional skills. Towards the end of the process, jury of CIO’s will pick the best applicants through personal interviews who will become NEXT100 award winners.
The participants can also benefit by participating a 2-day training session, in select cities, which imbues them with technical and soft skills. The programme will:
- Provide training around negotiations skills, people management skills, strategic thinking, innovation and RFP creation
- Educate them on the best technologies which they can implement in their organizations
- Certify them, if they qualify on the tests administered to them during the programme, with "Pocket CIO" certification Therefore, besides being an excellent opportunity for your IT managers, this is also an opportunity for you to show your team that you want them to succeed professionally.
The NEXT100 process started on 1st June, 2016. The selection process comprises the following stages:
- Call for applications from candidates (Apply online at: http://www.next100.in)
- Online psychological test and management test (Deadline 15th July, 2016)
- Evaluation of eligible candidate applications and interview by jury(CIO's) panel
- Endorsement by boss/supervisor
- Final NEXT100 award winner list declaration
- Felicitation of the winners at a gala ceremony in December 2016.
Thanking you for your time and support.
With Warm Regards,