Zoho Commerce, the e-commerce software aims to help Indian businesses set up GST-compliant online stores within hours, use AI to show product recommendations to visitors and automate processes
Today, Zoho launched an e-commerce solution, Zoho Commerce, to help businesses set up and manage online sales. Zoho Commerce is powered by Zoho’s AI assistant Zia and is GST compliant. Deep integration with other Zoho products like Zoho Books (online accounting software) and Zoho Campaigns (email campaigns software), helps businesses take care of the front and back end of their e-commerce operations.
There are over 480 million internet users in India, and this number will grow to over 600 million by 2021. The total size of e-commerce market is around USD 22 billion—nearly 4.5% of the total retail—in India, and it is expected to grow to USD 50 billion by 2023.
“Any business without an online presence will find itself scrapping for market share, and will sooner or later be disrupted,” said Hyther Nizam, VP - Product Management, Zoho Corp. “Zoho Commerce makes it easy for businesses to start selling online. Together with Zoho’s ecosystem of products, businesses can catapult their growth by optimizing their business while also automating their back-end processes.”
Highlights of Zoho Commerce:
- Ease of setting up online presence: Zoho Commerce has a drag-and-drop website builder and several templates that allow businesses to quickly set up an online store with minimal effort. The templates can be further customized to suit the needs of a business.
- Inventory and order management: Businesses can streamline and synchronize their orders to ensure they are filed on time, while keeping a track of their inventory. For tracking items sold across multiple channels, businesses can use Zoho Inventory, which is integrated with Commerce.
- AI assistance: Zoho’s AI assistant, Zia, helps provide product recommendations to potential customers based on their purchasing pattern. Zia can also automate processes like sending emails on cart abandonment.
- Local payment gateways: Zoho Commerce integrates with several payment gateways, including Razorpay, ICICI Eazypay, and PayPal.
- GST compliance: Zoho Commerce follows GST rules, and users can easily file their taxes online using Zoho Books, with which it deeply integrates.
- Integrations: Zoho Commerce is integrated with SalesIQ (live chat and visitor tracking tool), PageSense (A/B testing and conversion rate optimization platform), CRM, and Campaigns, apart from Zoho Books and Zoho Inventory. Together, these integrations allow businesses to find, convert, and nurture customers. Businesses can also integrate with third-party apps using Zoho Flow.