Introduces a virtual 3D platform, InsureVerse, to provide an immersive & interactive policy buying experience
Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance (“ABSLI”), the life insurance subsidiary of Aditya Birla Capital Limited (“ABCL”), announces the launch of a 3D virtual lounge in Metaverse InsureVerse, becoming the first life insurance company to enter Metaverse offering its customers a multisensory experience by enabling them to interact with Life Insurance experts & agents.
The launch of InsureVerse will empower the company to make 'customer servicing' omnipresent. The ability to meet with the customer servicing representatives in Metaverse will enable ABSLI’s customers to cut through the inconvenience of visiting a physical branch.
In the InsureVerse experience, users can sign up with their personal email IDs. Further, the platform provides the host/moderator security features for a seamless experience. It provides several interaction features, such as the ability to sit on a seat, raise hands for doubts/questions, like and dislike reactions, sticky notes, opening up portals to digital worlds, and the ability to screen share.
Features & benefits:
1. Virtual Lounges: ABSLI introduces interactive displays and digital walls in the virtual space, providing customers with an immersive showcase of their life insurance solutions.
2. Digital Avatars: Customers can create their own digital avatars, enhancing engagement as they interact with Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance representatives in a more personalized manner.
3. Financial Education: The unique physical branch experience in InsureVerse fosters financial education, particularly among young customers, facilitating early exposure to crucial financial concepts.
4. Convenient Access: Besides the virtual lounge, customers can access services through digital self-service channels like WhatsApp Bot and the Web portal, ensuring a seamless experience.
5. Personalized Assistance: Customers can explore financial products and schemes at their convenience, receiving personalized advice from representatives in a secure and interactive environment
Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance, MD & CEO, Mr. Kamlesh Rao said, “As one of the largest and most respected life insurance companies in the county, it is our responsibility to constantly explore platforms that fulfill our goal of rendering maximum customer satisfaction. Our InsureVerse will empower us to leverage the world’s most advanced virtual platform and establish a tech-led ecosystem designed to provide an enhanced & improved customer service experience.”
ABSLI’s 3D virtual lounge InsureVerse will consist of digital displays with product videos & interactive access to products, and creative schemes for different product segments. The company has introduced its recently launched ABSLI Nishchit Ayush Plan on the virtual platform.
The users can choose to select from the high or low bandwidth of Metaverse Space and can access the platform through Laptop, Desktop, Mobile (Android/iOS) & Oculus headset. Moreover, users can access InsureVerse on Metaverse through its website and create their own digital avatars by taking selfies / uploading photos.